We are very appreciative of the gifts that we have received. These gifts have provided funds for additional help for data entry (to put all of your information into a secure database), for printing and mailing, and for materials such as a banner and printed information for all the breast physicians in the greater Cincinnati area. We recognize that each gift represents something very special, such as many hours spent on a Brick Auction or other fund-raising activity, or memories of someone who was loved very much.
If you are considering making a gift to the Registry, the check should be made out to "UC Breast Cancer Registry of Greater Cincinnati" and mailed to PO Box 670056, Cincinnati OH 45267-0056.
- Breast Cancer Alliance – For Biospecimen Freezer ($10,000)
- Breast Cancer Alliance ($5,000)
- Pink Ribbon Girls – In memory of Jennifer O’Neil and Cindy Sovinsky (2004, $5,000) (2005, $5,000)
- Racquet for the Cure ($2,298)
- Ellen B Ganson Memorial Foundation, Inc ($5,000)
Gifts in Honor or Memory of an Individual:
- In honor of Julie Eagan
from employees of Power Net Global
- In memory of Sonia Hoskins, an employee of Power Net Global
- Dean’s Discovery Fund
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- National Cancer Institute
- Komen Greater Cincinnati Affiliate