Housed at one of the nation’s premier urban institutions of higher education, the University of Cincinnati offers an accredited Master’s of Public Health Degree Program.
The MPH program at UC offers:
- Access to world-class faculty
- Accreditation by the Council on Education for Public Health
- Practice-based student placements with regional and global institutions of excellence including:
- World Health Organization
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institutes of Occupational Safety and Health
- Environmental Protection Agency
- …And Many More (See Full List)
Training at an institution nationally ranked No. 11 for National Institutes of Health funding to U.S. Medical Schools (2012)
To provide leadership in public health practice and research by generating, evaluating, and applying evidence to improve the health of the public.
The MPH program, housed in UC’s department of Environmental Health with collaborations throughout the College of Medicine and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, offers concentrations in biostatistics, epidemiology, environmental public health, occupational public health, health services management and health education.
It offers robust training in the classroom and the field and gives students experience in policy and research opportunities.
For more information on how a public health degree may be the right choice visit
UC MPH offers six concentrations: